St. Theresa’s High School is co-educational institution conducted by the Diocesan Society of Education, Panjim. This Society is a religious based minority institution registered under the Societies Registration Order dated August 29, 1962 in the office of Sub-Registrar, Panjim under registration No.107 and under the Societies Registration Act 1960 under registration No.466.
The School was founded by late Rev. Fr. Minguel Romano D’Mello in 1930 and established in the Parish in 1960 by Rev. Fr. Jose Joaquim Nicolau Noronha being it’s first Principal. It is recognised by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim and the Directorate of Education, Panaji, Goa. It prepares students for the examination of Std.X of the above mentioned Board.