Skip to content
- The aim of the School is to impart academic, physical, moral and spiritual education with stress on catholic formation. Nevertheless it shall respect the religious feelings and freedom of conscience of all its students.
- It aims to train the children to learn intelligently and to help them develop the qualities of co-operation and service so as to make them useful and worthy citizens of Mother India.
- It will also cater to the co-curricular activities of a varied nature to promote the harmonious and all round development of the children.
- The medium of instruction is ENGLISH.
- Provision is made for the teaching of the following languages.
a) Hindi as second language from Std.V to Std. X.
b) Konkani as third language from Std. V to Std. X.
c) Marathi as third language from Std.V to Std. X.
- The course of studies of the School is arranged according to the syllabus laid down by the Department of Education, Goa as well as by the Goa Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Porvorim.
- The academic year is divided in two terms, as per the Grant-in-aid Code and relevant circulars. The First term is from June to October and the Second Term from November to April.